You are here
Admissions Requirements for Spertus Institute's
Master of Science in Nonprofit Management Program
Spertus is looking for students with the passion, dedication, and ability to succeed. The following are the requirements for all students applying to the program.
- An baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) from undergraduate institution (evening students)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) from undergraduate institution (daytime students)
- An admission interview may be required of some applicants
- GMAT/GRE not required
Spertus is on rolling admissions. This means that files are reviewed as completed applications are received. Students should receive an admission decision within two weeks of completing their application. However, applicants are encouraged to apply in ample time to ensure a space in the desired cohort and no later than two weeks prior to the cohort start date.
How to Apply
- Complete the Admission Application
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $50
- Submit an Admissions Essay: 500 words or less, double spaced, word processed, autobiographical essay. Include information about your background, work experience, personal and professional goals and how you believe the Spertus MSNM program will help you reach your goals.
- Professional Resume (evening students)
- 1 letter of recommendation from faculty or volunteer supervisor (daytime students)
Application materials should be sent to:
Spertus MSNM Admissions
610 S Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605